Building on the success of our 2015 Development Teams Program so far, and keeping the following key factors of the program in place :
- Professional coaching, no parent volunteer coaches
- All year round indoor and outdoor training
- All year round monthly, hand picked events, 35-40 matches over a 12 month period
- Open to all Soccaskool academy players
- No extra fees, apart from travel and accommodation, fully funded by Soccaskool
We are forming a U9 Development Team early in the new year.
The team will be for boys or girls born in 2007 and 2008 and we are already assessing players on the academy for suitability for the program. The U9 Development Team will be coached by Coach Gary, and will be fully operational and ready in time for our first 2016 tournament at Spring Break. Girls with enough ability to play and compete with the boys will also be very welcome…..this is also the case with our other development teams. We are very proud of the fact that one of our very best U10 players happens to be a girl !
For a review of the year so far for our development teams or for any additional information please visit our development teams page.